This is the second version of the Strawberry Ice cream Recipe. Makes about 3 ½ cups. This version is egg-free. Related recipe – Strawberry Ice Cream (Version 1).
- 2 pints strawberries, washed and hulled
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- Puree the strawberries in a food processor. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl of the machine and freeze.
- Makes about 3 ½ cups.
Back to > All Ice Cream / Sorbets & Ices / Yogurts Recipes