Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream for quick and easy treat simply for your kids!
Recipe for Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
- 3 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 lemon, juice
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Beat in sugar. Heat milk to almost boiling. Stir into eggs. Add cream. Cool.
- Stir 1 cup of milk mixture into peanut butter to make peanut butter more liquid.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into milk mixture. Mix in machine. While mixing, mash bananas.
- Add juice of lemon to bananas.
- When ice cream almost solid, add bananas and freeze until done.