Pumkin Ice Cream Recipe.
This easy ice cream tastes just like your favorite pumpkin pie!
Try this at home with your kids and make them love you.
Recipe for Pumkin Ice Cream
- 14 oz can of pumpkin
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger thinly diced
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups whipping cream
- In a large bowl, combine the whipping cream and the half and half. Gradually whisk in the brown sugar until blended.
- Whisk in the rest of the item until color is even. Refrigerate, covered, until very cold, at least 3 hours or as long as 3 days.
- Whisk the mixture to blend and pour into the canister of an ice cream maker. Freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions. Eat at once or transfer to a covered container and freeze up to 8 hours.
- If you do not have an ice cream maker, check out this video. Enjoy making this ice cream with your kids! Happy trying!