Lemon Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe.
- Exquisite lemon flavor blended with a hefty vanilla.
- Clean three ripe lemons, squeeze out the juice saving 1/2 cup of strained juice.
- Grate the zest from the squeezed lemons and add it to the juice.
- Mix a two quart batch of the Old Time Vanilla Ice Cream omitting the brown sugar.
- Before freezing the ice cream, add the strained lemon juice and add 1cup of granulated sugar.
- Mix thoroughly and then age (chill in the refrigerator) for four hours.
- Now freeze in an ice cream freezer according the the manufacturer’s directions.