A popular homemade ice cream recipe. You can make it easily at home. This ice cream is very rich and creamy in taste.
Recipe for Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- 2 cups light cream
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped pecans
- Combine the light cream, sugar, and butter in a medium saucepan.
- Cook, stirring constantly over low heat until bubbles form around the edges of the pan.
- Let the mixture cool and put it in the ice cream machine.
- Stir in heavy cream and vanilla.
- Freeze as directed by your machine’s manufacturer.
- Add pecan after ice cream begins to harden.