This Thai Green Curry is appealing, and simple to make. A favorite and easy Thai food dish.
Recipe for Thai Crispy Noodles
Green Curry Crispy Noodles
- 180 g wanton noodles
- 100 g boneless chicken, cubed
- 100 g tiger prawns – peeled and deveined
- 25 g finely minced shallot
- 25 g finely minced garlic
- 50 g Green Curry Paste
- 1 cup (200g) sugar
- 2 tbsp tamarind concentrate
- 2 tbsp water
- 50 g firm pressed yellow tofu, diced
- 50 g fresh bean sprouts
- 30 g garlic chives, cut into 1 inch-long
- Oil for frying
- Fresh chillis or red bell pepper, cut into thin slices, lime cut into wedges, sliced red onion, thinly sliced sweet basil leaves and omelet strips
- Heat the oil in a wok till very hot, spread the egg noodles into small lots and deep fry until golden brown.
- Lift up with a strainer-skimmer to remove excess oil.
- Fry chicken and shrimps in the same wok with remaining oil till cooked. Put them on a plate.
- Add little amount of oil, stir fry the shallot and garlic till golden brown and odorously smell. Set aside to drain out the oil.
- Stir fry Green Curry Paste with the oil till odorously smell. Add water and sugar in, stir till sugar is fully melt.
- Flavor with tamarind concentrate, stir constantly with medium heat till thicken. Transfer to a bowl.
- Put the fried noodles in a mixing bowl, add the ingredient from step 4 while it’s hot.
- Mingle gently with hands. Add ingredient from step 2 in.
- Transfer to a plate. Decorate with fresh bean sprouts, garlic chives.
- Sprinkle with ingredient from step 3. Add cayenne chilli, sweet basil leave, sliced onions, lime and omelet to finish.