Limes are packed with vitamin C – important for your immune system, especially in the cold and flu season. This recipe is a simple combination ratios of lime juice drink made from limes, water, sugar.
Recipe for Lime Drink
Ingredients for Lime Drink:
- 3-4 limes
- 840ml cold water
- 90g / 3 tbsp sugar
- 140ml boiled water
How to make Lime Drink:
- Wash and wipe dry limes. Roll each lime on table with palm to soften it.
- Cut lime skin as thinly as possible. Do not cut the white part as it will make the drink bitter.
- Pour freshly boiled water over lime skin and sugar.
- Stir till sugar dissolves. Cover for 10-15 minutes. Cool.
- Cut limes crosswise and squeeze juice.
- Strain lime juice and syrup into a glass jug.
- Add cold water and mix well.
- Cool in refrigerator before serving.