Milo is a chocolate flavored drinks served locally in mamak stalls offering versions such as “Milo Dinosaur” (a cup of Milo with an extra spoonful of powdered undissolved Milo added to it), “Milo Godzilla” (a cup of Milo with ice cream and/or topped with whipped cream) and “Neslo” (combined with Nescafe powdered coffee). Here’s how you do it.
Recipe for Milo Dinosaur:
- 5 tbsp of Milo powder
- ½ tbsp sweetened beverage creamer
- Some crushed ice
- 2 heaped tbsp Milo powder
- Mix Milo powder with Sweetened Beverage Creamer in a huge glass.
- Fill in only half hot water into the glass and stir well.
- Add in crushed ice into glass until full.
- Add 2 heaped tablespoons of Milo powder.
Don’t forget to Print this Recipe.