This Easy Fish Head Soup is clear and light, plus it is fast to cook. Tasty and goes well with steamed rice or bee hoon. Good for children and the elderly. Rich in fish oil and vitamins.
Recipe for Fish Head Soup with Salted Vegetables
- 150g salted vegetables
- 1 fresh salmon fish head (Wash the fish head. Fry – Optional)
- 1 onion sliced
- 3 tomatoes cut wedges
- 3 garlic thinly sliced
- Salt to taste
- Boil 2000ml water
- While boils, add garlic and onion
- When it boils again, add in salmon fish head
- When soup turns milky white colour, put in tomatoes and salted vegetables. Use medium flame to cook for 30 minutues, season with salt.
- Serve. Adjust the soup to your preference by garnishing with chopped spring onions and fried shredded ginger if you like!
- Use fish bones for brewing soup would give it a refreshing taste.
- Filter the soup to prevent choke by bones.