Shark’s Fin Soup recipe.
Ingredients for Shark’s Fin Soup:
- 300 g shark’s fin
- 6 pairs of chicken feet
- 1 chicken breast – shredded
- 5 cups water
- Salt to taste
- 200 g crab meat
- 1 1/2 tsp cornflour mixed with 1 tbsp water
- 1 egg white – beat lightly
- black vinegar
- ground pepper
- Wash shark’s fin in warm water and strain. Keep aside.
- Bring chicken feet and chicken breast to boil over high flame for 5 minutes, reduce flame to low and simmer for 20 mins. Strain the stock.
- Bring chicken stock to boil with salt, add shark’s fin, shredded chicken meat and crab meat. Simmer for 3 mins, thicken with cornflour.
- Lastly add in egg white. Remove and serve with black vinegar and pepper.
Printable Version – Shark’s Fin Soup