Trusted fish fillet lemon butter recipe. Mouth watering and it sink your teeth into the lemon butter spiced fillets.
Recipe for Fish Fillet with Lemon Butter
Ingredients (makes 4 servings):
- 1 lb. firm fish fillets, such as sole or haddock
- 1/2-1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 c. (1/4 lb.) butter
- 1/2 c. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 c. buttery cracker crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- In 12 x 8 x 2 inch dish, arrange fillets with thickest, meaty areas to outside edges of dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In 1 quart casserole place butter.
- Microwave at high 1-2 minutes until melted.
- Blend in parsley and lemon juice and pour over fish.
- Top with crumbs, then sprinkle on paprika. Microwave at high 9-11 minutes, rotating dish 1/2 turn after 5 minutes.
This fish fillet looks really good. Thanks for sharing the recipe.