Fish Fillet with Lemon Butter recipe. Mouth watering and it sink your teeth into the lemon butter spiced fillets. Trusted fish fillet lemon butter recipe.
Fish Fillet with Lemon Butter recipe Ingredients:
- 1 lb. firm fish fillets, such as sole or haddock
- 1/2-1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 c. (1/4 lb.) butter
- 1/2 c. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 c. buttery cracker crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- In 12 x 8 x 2 inch dish, arrange fillets with thickest, meaty areas to outside edges of dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In 1 quart casserole place butter.
- Microwave at high 1-2 minutes until melted.
- Blend in parsley and lemon juice and pour over fish.
- Top with crumbs, then sprinkle on paprika. Microwave at high 9-11 minutes, rotating dish 1/2 turn after 5 minutes.
- Makes 4 servings.