Tom Kha Kai recipe
- 300 grams chicken meat
- 1/2 cup thin slices of Galangal
- 1 Lemon Grass, cut into slices
- 5 Kaffir Lime Leaves, torn into pieces
- 5-6 small hot Thai Chillies, crushed
- 5 shallots, crushed
- 1 cup Coconut Cream
- 2.5 cups Coconut Milk
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. Fish Sauce
How to make Tom Kha Kai:
- Wash the chicken and cut in into thin slices.
- Bring the coconut milk to a boil and add the galangal, lemon grass, shallot, and kaffir lime leaves.
- Add the chicken, salt and simmer slowly over low heat.
- When the chicken is done, pour the coconut cream onto the soup, stir gently, and when the soup returns to a boil, turn off the heat.
- Add the fish sauce, lime juice, and chilies, transfer to a bowl, and serve hot.