Looking for a crab recipe? Look no more! This Singapore crab curry can be made at home with a lovely rice vermicelli. Easy and delicious crab curry recipe to cook beautiful meals yourself today!
Recipe for Curry Crab with Vermicelli
- 2 crabs (washed and cracked)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 5 garlics
- Small amount of ginger
- 5 dry shallots
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp ginger powder
- 1 spring onion
- 1 packet of vermicelli (soaked for halh an hour)
- Salt to taste
- Dice the onions, dry shallot and ginger. Heat the oil and fry these ingredients.
- Dice the garlic and fry till fragrant.
- Pound the tomato and add it into the wok and fry well.
- Add in ginger powder, curry powder and paprika. Fry well through gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Chop the crabs and fry them with the ingredients.
- Add in vermicelli and fry well.
- Add in choopped spring onions and salt to taste. Mix well over high heat.
- Searve hot!
This dish is of strong flavour and taste well when eaten with rice. Enjoy! Garnish with a little fresh coriander leaves as you wish.