Ingredients for Burger Patties:
- 150g. minced meat (chicken, beef, lamb or rabbit)
- 1 onion
- 2 pips garlic
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tsp soya sauce or to taste
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 3 tbsp oil, or 1 tbsp margarine or butter
- Chop finely onion and garlic.
- Mix all the ingredients together evenly to get a firm mixture.
- Divide mixture into 4-6 portions.
- Shape each portion into flat rounds of about 1 1/2cm / 1/2" thick.
- Heat oil or margarine.
- Fry or grill burger on both sides till golden brown.
- Sandwich burger in between buns or toasted bread.
- Serve with sauce of choice, salad and pickles.
Do you like this recipe?