This popular crunchy Chinese snack is easy on the taste buds and even easier to make. Kuih Kapit is served during Chinese new year.
Recipe for Love Letters (Kuih Kapit)
- 3 eggs
- 190 g Sugar
- 500g Coconut Milk (from 1 coconut)
- 100g Plain flour
- 80g Rice flour
- 20g Starch
- Beat eggs and sugar till sugar dissolves.
- Add coconut milk and mix well.
- Add Ingredients C and mix well. Strain.
- Grease the mould and hea t it up.
- Pour a little batter into love letter mould, bake till golden brown.
- Roll up or fold into a fan shape while hot.
Roll up or fold into a fan fast while hot. Once cool down, you will not be able to shape it.