Air Bandung (Rose Syrup Milk Drink) is made from rose syrup mixed with boiled water, evaporated milk and a few cubes of ice. It is sweet, yet refreshing when it’s hot outside.
Recipe for "Air Bandung"
Ingredients for Syrup Milk Drink:
- 280ml evaporated milk
- 280ml cold boiled water
- To make syrup: 90g / 3tbsp sugar, 140ml water, 1/2 tsp rose essence and a few drops red colouring
- Boil sugar and water till sugar dissolves.
- Add essence and colouring. Mix well. Strain and cool.
- Mix together syrup, milk and water in a glass jug.
- Cool in refrigerator before serving.