Recipe for Papaya Drink
- 240g ripe papaya
- 560ml cold water
- 90g / 3 tbsp sugar
- 140ml boiled water
- Put sugar into bowl. Pour freshly boiled water over it. Stir till sugar dissolves. Cool.
- Cut papaya into big cubes.
- Place papaya on aluminium sieve on a bowl.
- Pass papaya through sieve with a wooden spoon.
- Pour papaya juice and syrup into a glass jug.
- Add enough cold water to taste and mix well.
- Cool in refrigerator before serving.
- You may use 280ml milk and 280ml cold water in place of 560ml cold water.
- 480ml water melon may be used in place of papaya.
Recipe submitted by - Debbie
Do you like this recipe?