Recipe for Minestrone Soup
- 6 medium size potatoes, 300g
- 1 can stewed tomatoes, 300g
- 100-200g short macaroni
- 75g boneless chicken thigh, sliced
- 2-3 tbsp butter
- 3 small zucchini,
- 2 stalks celery
- 4 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1 onion, chooped
- 1 large sweet pepper, cut into pieces
- Basil, parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 chicken or vegetable stock cube
- Salt, black pepper to taste
- About 1 1/2 litres water
- Cook chopped onion, crushed garlic, chicken, basil and parsley in butter until tender.
- Add the tomatoes and other ingredients, cut into small pieces, except the macaroni and the sweet pepper.
- Cook, covered, until almost done, then add the macaroni and the sweet pepper.
Image is for illustration purposes only
Do you like this recipe?