Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe version 2.
- 2 cups strawberries, stemmed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup table cream
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Slice strawberries, coat with 1/4 sugar and lemon juice.
- Stir and let sit for at least 1 hour.
- Beat egg yolks; beat in sugar.
- Heat creams together until steaming. Stir into egg/sugar mixture. Cool.
- Just before adding to ice cream machine, mash strawberries and stir into cream/egg mixture.
- Freeze in ice cream maker.
Back to All Ice Cream / Sorbets & Ices / Yogurts Recipes
Do you like this recipe?