Recipe for Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 5 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- Combine all ingredients except the water in a food processor or a blender and puree until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into a small saucepan over medium heat. Add water, stir, and bring mixture to a boil. Allow it to boil for five minutes, stirring often.
- When the sauce has thickened, remove it from the heat and let it cool. Store sauce in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Do you like this recipe?